|Maximum Engine Power:||74 hp / 55 kW|
|Maximum Lift Capacity:||6,000 lb / 2721 kg|
|Maximum Lift Height:||36' / 11m|
Learn more about our Operator Demo!Learn More
Contact Us Today
The high boom design of our smallest "Lift & Place" telescopic handler allows for capacities of 6,000 lbs (2,721kg) and a lift height of 36 feet (11m).
This model is ideal for masonry and framing applications and is a must for all rental fleets.
This easy-to-operate telescopic handler is equipped with low effort servo controls that are arranged in a pattern style that most operators are accustomed to. The 'low effort' doesn't just stop at operating the machine - with proven reliability and easy access to the side mounted engine for the daily checks, this machine is one of the easiest machines to maintain on the market today.
- Strength, durability and reliability to cope with rental market
- Long service intervals and easy maintenance
- Comfortable, productivity-enhancing operator environment
- Designed to be highly maneuverable and versatile
- Excellent residual values help to minimize cost of ownership
- Efficient and productive Tier 4 Final JCB EcoMAX engine
- The 506-36 engine is already Tier 4 Final compliant and requires no aftertreatment