Rideability Starts Here With The World's Most Versatile Material Handling Machine
The Advantage of GOMACO's Unique Front-Mounted, Two-Track Design
• More Trimming Power... The single-drive, hydrostatic motor increases trimmerhead power by 50 percent with nine percent more trimmerhead speed for high production. One drive instead of two provides less maintenance.
• Asset Utilization... The versatility of the 9000 comes directly from the front-mounted design. This allows changing the same machine from a grade trimmer to a shoulder trimmer or to a concrete placer.
• Less Maintenance Time... Easy access to the front-mounted trimmer allows quick inspection of the trimmerhead or replacement of teeth.
• Quick Transport Readiness... The trimmerhead or concrete hopper is easily detached and the machine simply backs off. No additional equipment is needed at the location to remove them.
• It Loads Itself... Optional hydraulic pick-up arms load the trimmerhead onto the trailer, so additional heavy-lifting equipment is not needed at that location.
• Maneuverability... A 360-degree turn in the machine's own length is possible because of the two-track design. A wide turning radius is not demanded like three-track machines. Maneuverability is necessary in most job-site conditions.
• Low PSI... The large track surface contact area and the two-track design provide a high tractive effort and low ground pressure on the trimmed grade.
• Does Not Leave The End Of The Pass Untrimmed... Only the front-mounted trimmer allows for trimming to the end of each pass or within inches of front obstacles.
• More Power And Minimum Side Clearance... Our state-of-the-art, hydrostatic, direct drive motor in the trimmerhead is mounted internally to allow side-clearance requirements of only inches/millimeters.
• Visibility Means Safety... The operator has a full view of the trimmerhead or concrete hopper because it is directly in front of the operator's platform.