Equipped with hydraulic blade turning, Avant dozer blade is the ideal tool for snow removal, earthmoving and similar jobs where the materials must be dozed away quickly. The blade is equipped with spring release mechanism which protects the blade and driver in case it hits an obstacle.
Dozer blade 2000 is equipped with a higher blade than the 1400 mm dozer blade which means that you can move bigger amounts of snow, gravel etc. with it. Dozer blade 2000 is equipped with two bolt-on extensions, 250 mm each which can be mounted as collecting or straight edge. Equipped with a turnable blade with straight and ice cutting edge.
Rubber cutting edge 2000 mm A33833
- New in 2010: two solid support legs which reduce blade wear and improve maneuverability
- Robust construction and higher blade than on 1400 mm dozer blade for more efficient dozing
- Versatile dozer blade, efficient on larger areas but still compact enough for tight situations as well
- Turnable 2 x 250 mm extensions as standard, can be mounted in collection position or straight
- Equipped with a turnable blade with straight / ice cutting edge