The horse arena harrow is intended for levelling and loosening of horse arena riding surfaces. The harrow has two spring loaded tine rows which loosen the surface, a leveller that makes the surface completely even and a tilling roller that compacts the ground and leaves a finished surface perfectly suited for horse’s hoof. The harrow doesn’t damage the lower levels (understructure) of the riding surface.
The horse arena harrow features:
- A clearing shovel which will level the sides of the riding arena
- A tilling roller that will smoothen the harrowed ground leaving a great looking finish
- A large wheel that protects the walls of the riding arena in case the harrow hits the wall
- New model: no hydraulics required
- A professional harrow that makes it easy to keep the horse arena in top condition
- Can be adjusted for several kinds of riding surfaces.
- Once the adjustments have been done the harrow is very easy to use
- Support wheels available as an option: the harrow can be lifted off the ground and towed to desired place
|Weight (without 64 lb extra
- Manually operated support wheels in the rear. Make it possible to tow the harrow away from the arena to desired place. Product no. A36593
- Weights with handle, 64 lbs, which can be mounted on the harrow to increase weight and make harrowing more efficient. With two weights the harrow works on almost any surface. The weight is the same extra weight as on Avant loader. Product no. A35957
- NEW: Water spraying system for horse arena harrow, with 31.7 gal tank. Product no. A37065.