The horse arena harrow is intended for levelling and loosening horse arena riding surfaces. The harrow has two spring loaded tine rows which will loosen the surface, a leveller that will make the surface completely even and a tilling roller that will compact the ground, leaving a great looking finish to the surface. The harrow will not disturb the lower levels (understructure) of the riding surface.
The horse arena harrow features:
NOTE! Loader must be equipped with single acting rear hydraulics.
- A clearing shovel which will level the sides of the riding arena.
- A tilling roller that will smoothen the harrowed ground leaving a great looking finish.
- A large wheel that protects the walls of riding arena in case the harrow hits the wall.
- Hydraulically operated support wheels for towing the harrow outside riding arena.
- A professional harrow that makes it easy to keep the horse arena in top condition.
- Can be adjusted for several kinds of riding surfaces.
- Once the adjustments have been done the harrow is very easy to use.